Terms & Conditions
a) All disputes arising in connection there with shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in the U.A.E.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
1) Improve www.quoodo.com and make us to support the most user-friendly experience which is easy, safe, smooth and customized;
2) Improve our services, content, design and other commercial /non-commercial features;
3) Contact you / users for feedback on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services.
4) "United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile" and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
5) Visa and Master Card and payment will be accepted in AED(Arab Emirates Dirham) and INR (Indian Rupee)
6) We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
7) Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
8) Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
9) User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
10) Send you information on our products, services and promotions;
11) Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services;
11) Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
13) Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
14) Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
15) Provide customer support and the services requested Ascertain how many people visit our website and user traffic analysis
16) Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
17) Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
18) Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
19) Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive/ legal & government authority /applicable law;
20) Investigate potential violations or applicable national& international laws;
21) Investigate deliberate damage to quoodo.com/services or its legitimate operation;
22) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
23) Protect the rights, property or safety and/ its Directors,employees and the general public at large;
24) Respond to Claims of third parties;
25) The members of our corporate family and group, affiliates,service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services,contents and marketing communications;
26) Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information;
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information on our servers. The information provided by you shall be given to third parties for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties.
If you consent to receive information about third party (such as employers, recruiters, data aggregates, marketers or others) opportunities,products or services/job opportunities or you make your profile visible we may disclose your information to such third parties for sending you communications via e-mail or otherwise to inform about new opportunities/services/products and new job postings/openings which may be of your interest. Also we might use your personal information to communicate with you and ascertain if you are interested in third party services.
Your information shall be disclosed to potential employees/service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our website and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website or refer a job posting/service, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the website. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services/content/email or we remove the information related to him from our database.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched jobs and other updates.
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group /holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners /associates). We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
1) Cancellation, if required has to be requested within 24 hours from the payment is made.
1) There is no refund against the payment made on quoodo.com. Once the payment is approved,chosen services will be activated within 12 hrs.
Based on the profile status selected by you, your resume shall be accessible to potential employers. You can store your resume on our servers and make it searchable by third parties/employers/recruiters. You may only use it for applying online though our website and denying access to others.
If your profile status is visible, your resume is searchable and you make it non-confidential and visible to all and in such a case anyone can have access to your resume. If you keep your profile status anonymous, you opt to keep the resume confidential and then only those will have access to it to which you have applied for a job/opening.
We cannot guarantee that third parties shall gain access to your resume neither we are responsible for the use made of the resume by third parties to who you apply or who have access to our database, while your profile status has been made visible by you. In case of making your profile status visible, we are not responsible for the privacy, secrecy or retention of your resume.
You may edit, update and remove your resume at any time but parties who have access to our database (while your resume or profile was visible) may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files. We cannot be held responsible for such retention/storage. You should always remember that once you post your resume on our website with your profile visible, anybody will have access to the same and we do not have any control over such access and use of your resume/information by third parties. In case your profile status is anonymous and you apply for a job on our site, the prospective employer will also be able to retain a copy of your curriculum vitae and Profile.
Changing Your Personal Information
You can access and modify your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you. However,we recommend that you update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Where you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it nor shall you be able to close your account. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as reasonably possible, depending on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). However, we will retain your personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority/applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national &international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or ts legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; Protect the rights, property or safety of Quoodo Ecommerce FZ LLC and its directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
Copying or reproducing the content without the permission of quoodo.com or the organisation who publish is illegal.