1) All credit/debit cards' details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
2) Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
3) Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies.However, (www.quoodo.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
4) The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
5) The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards.Therefore, the Customers' are encouraged to frequently visit these sections tobe updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
When you register, log in/surf www.quoodo.com, personal information about your access location such as your IP Address, etc. may be automatically stored with us. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction/ communication with the services and from which your identity may be visible.We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to particular individual.
We may gather certain information about the use of quoodo.com by any user / employer / jobseeker, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit.
We collect information about you when you use Quoodo website and app. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our website, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way. We collect information when you choose to give it to us. that includes Your contact information like name, email address, and phone number
You can modify or remove this information by accessing your account settings. If you choose to sign in to Quoodo with Facebook, Google or similar services, we import the requested information from your account and we make it part of your profile
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Payment Confirmation - Services
1) Payment is required only for our premium services (Urgent Ads) which are listed in the Post Ad Page.
2) Credit cards or bank transfer only can be used for mode of payment.
3) Cash or cheques will not be accepted
4) Difficulties or errors found shall be reported immediately through email - email@example.com
Your password is the key to access your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
In the event, such as a merger, acquisition by another company,or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information uploaded to www.quoodo.com will be notified via email/prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us.When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security,etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Links to Other WEBSITES:
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by www.quoodo.com. Please be aware that we, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Contact Us :firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +971 72461686